Stay a while and enjoy our facilities……
Steeped in history, the guesthouse and beach house, is the ideal spot to experience the tranquillity of the island.
Listen to the waves lapping on the seashore and the sounds of nature in the trees. Centrally located with all the island attractions handy and easy to find.
For your use while holidaying with us …
- Two separate leisure areas with BBQ’s.
- Covered deck with fully equipped kitchen/dining area.
- Pizza oven set in the tropical garden.
- TV/ DVD and pool table – all FREE to use.
- Snorkel equipment (for hire).
- Open top 4WD Suzukis and family wagons (for hire)
- Washing machine (small fee applies).
- Beach towels.
A special place to stay …
- Scenic views across Geoffrey Bay to Townsville.
- Leisure decks overlooking the beach.
- Rooms with a Queensland character.
- Peaceful location.
- Abundant bird-life in the old tropical garden.
- Short stroll to a convenience store, shops and hotel.
- Close to walking trails.
- Bus stop near the front door.
- Pick up/drop off service from the ferry between 8am and 6pm (small fee applies)
- Friendly, helpful and experienced on-site managers who care.